Tutorial: extracting textures and 3D models from Android games (part 1: simple example). Tutorial in English.
Software used in this tutorial:
– Nox App Player (Android emulator): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sjn3iSH22Sj9DyCcwm3ka8UbZGycZ6gv/view?usp=sharing
– Ninja Ripper: http://gamebanana.com/tools/5638
– Noesis: http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php
– File extracto/decompressor, I suggest 7zip: http://7-zip.org/download.html
– 3DS Max (trial): http://www.autodesk.com/products/3ds-max/overview-dts?s_tnt=69291:1:0
In this tutorial you will learn how to extract textures and 3D models of characters or any object from Android games or apps. This tutorial is split in two parts (two videos). In the first part I will show how to extract a simple model, easy to extract. In the second part I will show how to extract a more complex/difficult model, which is split into many parts when we try to import it.
For more news, pictures, videos, access our facebook page:
Or follow us on Twitter: @rdlady11 & @rd_chip