Hey all people! This is the very best chocolate chip cookie recipe for chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside cookies! These cookies can fulfill any chocolate craving, and will be absent in minutes at a occasion! They’re also incredibly uncomplicated to make by hand — no stand mixer required! Appreciate, and you should not forget about to remark down underneath and enable me know what you happen to be favored form of cookie is!
CORRECTION: It must be 3/4 Stick (6 T.), not 3/4 CUP, of butter. Sorry for the inaccuracy!
Observe all my baking movies listed here:
Recipe tailored from Smitten Kitchen (
Makes about 20 medium sized cookies
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 T. (3/4 cup) butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 total egg + 1 egg yolk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Whisk with each other flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Stir butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until eventually perfectly mixed.
4. Include in egg and egg yolk and vanilla extract to butter and sugar combination, and stir to mix.
5. Include in chocolate chips and mix in until eventually evenly distributed.
6. Scoop out 2 T. of dough per cookie, and roll cookie dough into balls. Place on Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until eventually edges are golden brown.
Obtain me on Fb and send out me images of your kawaii treats and crafts:
Look at out my channel:
Music courtesy of Audio Community “Sour Apples”
P.S. Excellent job to these of you who guessed what I was working with the chocolate chunks for on my Fb web page! (