I will teach you how to edit YouTube videos in Sony Vegas Pro 13. This is a complete beginner guide, hope you enjoy the tutorial!
UPDATED EDITING GUIDE!
Camtasia Studio 8: Beginner Editing Guide
Sony Vegas Pro 14 RELEASED!?
Editing your YouTube videos can be a struggle, especially when you are a total stranger to it. That is why I created a video on how you can edit your own YouTube videos for your channel easily. This tutorial is for Sony Vegas Pro 13, arguably the best video editor you can have.
If you’re new to Sony Vegas, wanting to convert from a different video editor or just always wanted to know more about the features available, here’s a pretty simple overview of the program.
A well-edited video can really help when trying to gain a fan base and get more views. Well-edited and produced videos IS the BEST way to get more subscribers. A raw, un-edited video isn’t enough. As much as a pain it is, editing is a part of making videos.
Sony Vegas Film Look:
Color Correction Tutorial:
In this video I teach you how to:
– Add a Fade Transition
– Fade in music (audio) and your gameplay, screen, or whatever you recorded.
– How to add in media (audio/visual)
– How to lower the opacity of your video.
– How to lower/decrease the sound of music (audio)
– Render your video.
– Change your render settings.
– Crop/Pan a clip in your video.
– Put more then one video side by side.
– Add a transparent image (PNG) over the video.
– How to make a new layer on the timeline.
– How to select the project settings.
– How to start a new project/video.
PARTNER WITH ZIOVO NETWORK!
Upside Down TRANSITION Tutorial!
No encontraste la Pelicula? mira nuestras recomendaciones