In present day Techie Tuesday I go by means of answering your techie thoughts from starting to conclude on How to do a basic set up for your YouTube video. This contains lights, audio, exporting in iMovie and FCPX (compressing your videos file) and much more with the wonderful HeyFranHey, test her out here: A good deal of you had the identical thoughts that I take for granted so here it is. Make certain to like this video and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for the hottest videos:
For tech opinions you can attain me at email@example.com
1) When placing up the lights for my YouTube videos should it be lights the digicam or should it be lights me?
2) How significantly should my lights be from me (topic)?
3) The place should my umbrella lights experience? To or away from the topic?
4) How significant or minimal should my umbrella lights be?
5) How significantly should my mic be?
6) How do you sync audio and video documents together in FCPX? ( around 6min mark
7) How do you compress videos for uploading onto YouTube, on the net streaming, website (iMovie, FCPX)
View HEYFRANHEY’s Collab video with me on How to Take away Makeup Naturally:
View our Diy Body Butter for Dry Skin:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL In this article:
View my TECHIE PLAYLIST prior to you inquire me given that I’m certain I’ve already answered it:
Audio for Online video:
Why are your shots and videos way too yellow or way too blue:
Beyonce Flawless Transformation:
FTC: Not sponsored
DOPE BEATS BY THE HOMIE JAY ELLYIOT!!!!
Stick to me:
Filmed by and edited by your Shamelessness 🙂
transcribed (closed captioned) by:
digicam: Canon t3i & 7D
audio: built in
lights: out there mild