Si el video esta caido reportalo con el boton de abajo ayudanos a estar mas actualizados
DESACTIVA ADBLOCK PARA VISUALIZAR LA PELICULA
More at Pocketnow: http://pocketnow.com/2014/01/23/install-xposed-framework
The Moto X may be a great smartphone, but that doesn’t mean developers have taken too kindly to it. While there are some great mods to be found, the development forums for the Moto X are comparatively barren. That can be fixed, however, by using Xposed Framework. Watch this video to see how to root and install Xposed Framework on your Moto X!
Attempt these modifications at your own risk!
Related links and files:
1) Motorola Bootloader Unlock tool: http://bit.ly/1l2z2oi
2) Moto X Tool Kit for Mac by mjphillips1981: http://bit.ly/1l2yUoT
3) SlapMyMoto by jcase: http://bit.ly/1l2z6Ey
4) Xposed Framework thread: http://bit.ly/1l2zd3b
5) Xposed Installer download: http://bit.ly/1l2zWRZ
6) GravityBox [KK]: http://bit.ly/1l2z1kv
adb backup command (do not use the brackets around the filename):
adb backup -apk -shared -all -f [name-your-backup].ab
PocketnowVideo is the official YouTube channel of Pocketnow.com. We feature Android, iOS, and Windows Phone news, reviews, unboxings, opinion pieces, and tons of awesome comparisons. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!