How to play Pokémon GO on PC/Mac with Bluestacks! & How to SPOOF LOCATION/GPS [WITH CRASH/FREEZE/GREY SCREEN FIXES]
Links, step by step tutorial & common issues down below. ↓↓
Free Pokécoins: http://youtu.be/adab5lmzB5g
Easier guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwRgtWpAMs
I personally don’t recommend GPS Spoofing, but it’s necessary for playing on PC.
Bluestacks for Windows 7/8(.1):
► Subscribe to see more! http://bit.ly/13iQE6y
Thanks for watching, and don’t forget to hit that LIKE button, because that really helps!
● My Twitter – http://twitter.com/TheFlipoflip
● My Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheFlipoflip
TheFlipoflip is a guy who plays a lot of games such as COD, FIFA, Clash of Clans, GTA and a lot more. He uploads as much as possible. TheFlipoflip is not an ordinary guy, he is very unique in his videos and is outstanding in commentating about all the games he plays, so have a look at his videos right now and maybe even subscribe!
What’s up guys, I’m TheFlipoflip!
I’m a 17 year old gamer with an Elgato Game Capture HD, PS3 & PS4, iPad and a computer. I love playing games such as Minecraft, Call of Duty (COD), FIFA, Clash of Clans (COC), Assassin’s Creed (AC), Grand Theft Coche (GTA), Amnesia, Outlast and a lot of other games. Just ask me to do a game and I will consider to play it ;). I’m from The Netherlands, I make English videos and sometimes Dutch ones.
Step by step tutorial (if only want to spoof, start at step 2):
1. Clean install Bluestacks.
1b. Disable camera by going into REGEDIT on your computer and going to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREBlueStacksGuestsAndroidConfig”. Press camera and change the ‘1’ to a ‘0’, save and you’re done.
2. Install and run Kingroot and wait untill fully rooted.
3. Restart the Android Plugin by clicking the gear wheel and press restart.
4. Download GPS Spoofer, but do not install it yet.
5. Install Lucky Patcher, allow it root acces and press “Rebuild & Install”.
6. Press “sdcard”, “windows” and then find the GPS Spoofer apk file (I put it in “Documents”).
7. Press “Install” and let it install as a system file.
8. Restart the Android Plugin by clicking the gear wheel and press restart.
9. Open GPS Spoofer and uncheck everything, but check “Expert Mode”.
10. Choose a location in GPS Spoofer and spress the start button.
11. Open Pokémon GO, log in and play! (If you want to move, select a new location in the GPS Spoofer app)
“Failed to detect location.” (if this doesn’t work, then do the teleportation fix)
Change the GPS to High Accuracy, move your location on GPS Spoofer and restart Pokémon GO.
“Pokéstops not working/Pokémon fleeing after 1 Pokéball?”
You probably travelled to fast and got soft-banned, don’t worry, it only lasts around one hour.
“My player keeps teleporting between locations.”
Install an app from the Play Store called “DisableService” and allow root (obviously), search for the service “Fused Location” under System tab and disable that service. Then reboot. Doing this trick will disable your positivo GPS and then no teleporting will be happening. If you want your verdadero GPS back, just enable “Fused Location” again and reboot.
“When I try to disable AR, everything freezes/crashes.”
Disable camera by going into REGEDIT on your computer and going to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREBlueStacksGuestsAndroidConfig”. Press camera and change the ‘1’ to a ‘0’, save and you’re done.
Download this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bettertomorrowapps.camerablockfree&pageId=103427746202227419708
“When I start Pokémon Go, I get a congregación screen.”
Either close Bluestacks entirely and relaunch Bluestacks or uninstall Bluestacks and redo the tutorial with Bluestacks for Windows 7/8.
“When I throw a Pokéball, the game crashes.”
Delete your Google account from settings and restart Pokémon GO.