This is showing how to install and block ads for free! Subscribe and Rate THANK YOU
AdAway Download Video: http://adf.ly/1FWdDe
Requirements: Root and Read/Write access on system partition
AdAway 2.3 Apk new change:
AdAway was removed from Google Play!
Because http://www.ismeh.com/HOSTS is down, a alternative source has been added
AdAway is an open source ad blocker for Android using the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to localhost which does nothing. There are options to run a web server to respond to blocked hostnames and to direct requests to the IP address of your choosing. You can download hosts files from the app but it is possible to use your own and to add certain sites to the white- and black-lists.
• Root access: To write hosts file to system partition
• Internet access: To download hosts files
• Modify/delete SD card content: To export lists to SD card
• Wakelock: Wake up phone when AdAway updates in background
• Google Play Billing: To donate via Google Play Store
ANDROID MARKET: http://adf.ly/1FWdNn